Welcome to the
Natural Health Institute
Preparing for the Viral Age - Essential Knowlege Course 50% off
Apocalyptic Medicine – Preparing for the Viral Age Essential Knowledge Course
ON SALE NOW Use Coupon Code: SAFEHAVEN for 50% off NOW.
Regularly $197 Only $98.50 with discount.
LIMITED CLASS SIZES – ENROLL NOW
Learn what you need to know to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
Our concept and approach to natural healing may be quite different to any that you may have experienced before.
Our premise is very simple: All living things heal.
Our healing modalities are based on the belief that:
- We were created by a loving and highly intelligent God who programmed in us qualities for survival that are needed in this unique world that we live in
- In the beginning God created everything good and perfect and that an enemy interjected a deviated plan that we are now suffering under, making healing a function of both the natural and spiritual world
- God has given us simple natural laws that govern our well-being and natural, non-invasive, supportive, simple remedies that can help support, nurture, and detoxify in order to support our body’s ability to heal itself
- Living organisms have the ability to heal themselves to a greater or lesser degree when placed under the correct circumstances, given the proper nutrients, and placed the correct environment
- The health of every person on this planet is the result of the sum of their actions plus their genetic inheritance plus their toxin and infectious loads.
- Some damage is permanent, so not every single person suffering from every single malady can or will achieve 100% remission or regain 100% of their health.
The purpose of the information and training that we disseminate is intended that a person who decides to implement any of these processes and or suggestions in our concept and approach would find their overall trajectory tending toward health instead of disease in a complex world.
Our teaching programs are not accredited.
Many of our programs and modalities address problems and diseases that are not formally recognized or acknowledged to exist, using approaches that are not acknowledged or proved by any authority to be effective.
None of the information shared through any of the conversations, consultations, books, seminars, videos, audios and websites appearing on, through or related to Natural Health Institute and its related media avenues is intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice. The only purpose of the Natural Health Institute and its related programs and media avenues is to share the knowledge and information personally gained through our own research and experience. You are urged and encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional, especially if you are suffering with health issues. “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2
By using this site, you acknowledge that you understand that none of the information presented is approved by any health professionals or health organizations.